-
June 21st, 2002, 04:49 PM
#11
Twizzle
Guest
I'm a Romulan - I've got a cloaking device [img]wink.gif[/img]
*sneaks up behind Marci and pinches her......ear* [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 21, 2002 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
-
June 21st, 2002, 04:51 PM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> scaring the SHIT out of them!!!
***************
Do Americans say that? *ponders*
Michelle
xx
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
**will not point out the fact that I am American and I did say it** rotf! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Silly Mare! [img]smile.gif[/img]
and we say it all the time! lol
-
June 21st, 2002, 04:53 PM
#13
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> *sneaks up behind Marci and pinches her......ear* LMAO
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*squeals* Terry! That was not my ear!! TYVM
ROTF
-
June 21st, 2002, 04:56 PM
#14
Inactive Member
*wonders what the fascination with the word "mare" is* [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
-
June 21st, 2002, 05:04 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Erm, watch it Marci or I'll do some of Yoda's moves in Episode II on you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm well aware that you're American and that you said it, I was just wondering if you were doing your thing of nicking UK phrases again [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 21st, 2002, 05:09 PM
#16
Twizzle
Guest
Speaking of Americans nicking English phrases, my brother-in-law (Indiana farmboy hick LOL) has taken a liking to saying 'bugger off', except it comes out as 'bugggerrr arfff' LMAO
Bless him....the fool [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 21st, 2002, 05:11 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Speaking of Americans nicking English phrases, my brother-in-law (Indiana farmboy hick LOL) has taken a liking to saying 'bugger off', except it comes out as 'bugggerrr arfff' LMAO
***************
awww I can`t just imagine that [img]smile.gif[/img] lmao
-
June 21st, 2002, 05:12 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Bless him....the fool [img]wink.gif[/img]
**************
*whispers* thinks part of that ^ about most Americans [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 21st, 2002, 05:13 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Hey we speak the same language, so we share common phrases. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 21st, 2002, 05:13 PM
#20
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Erm, watch it Marci or I'll do some of Yoda's moves in Episode II on you
I'm well aware that you're American and that you said it, I was just wondering if you were doing your thing of nicking UK phrases again
Michelle
xx
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL.....*hasn't seen episode II yet...so doesn't know what that means!* [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
and I had NO idea that UK'rs say that!! Now, that's funny! haha....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks